A high quality aluminium 10 round .223 magazine for Tikka T3 and Tikka T3x rifles with a generous OAL capacity for longer bullets.
- Hard wearing 6061-T6 aluminium construction
- True 10 round capacity
- No need for expensive AICS bottom metal and stock inletting to get reliable 10 round mags
Also available in a short 6 round version.
Each magazine is precision machined from light weight 6061-T6 aluminium.
The Gen 5 version introduced a hard anodized black finish, a 20 gram weight reduction, improved grip areas and a bonnet-friendly corner free base.
- OAL up to 66mm (2.6″)
- 10 round capacity to SAAMI spec
- Just 139 grams
- Proven design – a series in production since 2012 with thousands sold worldwide
- Not recommended for the Lithgow Crossover LA102 – a dedicated version is now available
- Stainless steel spring
- Stainless steel fastenings
- Easily stripped for cleaning
- Dependable feeding
- 5 year warranty
A finely engineered magazine to support your precision shooting.
Fits the following calibres:
- .223 Remington
- .223 family
- .222 Remington Magnum